We all know that motor accidents can occur at any time, but when they do, they can cause disruption to both the business and individuals involved. If you or one of your colleagues are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident or need to make a claim, we want to make sure you have the help you need to deal with it in the most efficient way possible to minimise this disruption.
It's a condition of any insurance policy that you must advise your insurers of any situation that might result in a claim being made as soon as reasonably possible. So, don't delay, call CLEAR and we'll guide you through the claims process from start to finish.
What to do in the event of an accident
If you or a colleague are unfortnuate enough to be involved in an accident, you should take the following steps:
- Take the name and address of any other drivers involved and their vehicle registration numbers. If you can obtain the name of their insurer and their policy number there and then, this will speed up your claim
- Take the names and addresses of any witnesses and third parties also present
- Give your own name, address and insurance details to the other parties involved in the accident, but do not admit liability
- Don't give any money to anybody involved in the accident, as this could be seen as an admission of liability
- Take note of the time, date and location of the accident and, if possible, take photos of the scene and any damage to all vehicles
- Finally, you need to notify your insurer as soon as possible following any incident, regardless of fault, damage or injury. We can do this on your behalf but actually most motor insurers have dedicated motor claim help lines where they will take the accident details over the telephone and arrange repairs quickly. Click here for a list of help line numbers . If your insurer is not on the list give us a call
What our clients have to say
"Clear Insurance Management has been our insurance broker for many years. I have worked with them for over 10 years and would like to thank them for their personal support and excellent service. This is very much appreciated and Kumon Educational UK has benefitted greatly."
Kumon Educational UK & Ireland
|Motor claim form|