Being experts in Warranty and Indemnity insurance CLEAR understands that the buying or selling of assets can raise issues that potentially prevent the transaction from completing. In an increasingly cautious and litigious world, breaches of obligations under the Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA) can often result in significant exposure to liabilities that could result in substantial financial loss.
Working with over 150 law firms throughout the UK on transactional risks, CLEAR's experience and market independence allows us to provide tailored insurance solutions to buyers and sellers. We can assess the specific needs of those involved in a sale or purchase in order to provide the right level of protection to ensure that risk is managed and the transaction can be completed with peace of mind on both sides.
Cover features and benefits
- With complete independence, CLEAR have no ties to any one market and are able to provide unique, tailored insurance solutions
- Cover against the loss resulting from a breach of warranty under the SPA or a breach of a tax deed or covenant
- CLEAR have access to markets that can fill gaps in the Warranty and Indemnity policy
- Warranty and Indemnity insurance can enable transactions to complete that might otherwise fall through
- We do not charge abortive fees
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our Warranty and Indemnity cover.
What our customers have to say
“Clear Insurance Management Ltd assisted us in obtaining warranty insurance relating to the sale of a business towards the end of last year. They were extremely easy to deal with. We found them efficient and they obtained the level of cover and insurance we were looking for.”
Jenson Pharmaceutical Services Limited