Cyber Liability Insurance is specifically designed to protect you against the risks that come with using modern technology; risks that other types of business insurance won’t cover.
However, arranging insurance is not enough. No matter your business size or type, having a risk management programme in place is more important than ever with cyber-attacks and security breaches becoming more frequent and sophisticated.
Exposures are vast, ranging from the content you put on your website to stored customer data. So, cyber risks need to be identified and carefully managed. Our specialists can work with you to design a cyber risk management programme supported by Cyber Liability insurance to help you minimise any potential losses from cyber security incidents.
Services and covers available
- Cyber Risk Management services including; staff education & awareness, information security, data protection, standards compliance, reputation management and HR policy & implementation
- Data breach/privacy crisis management cover
- Multimedia/Media liability cover
- Extortion liability cover
- Network security liability cover
- Costs incurred as a result of telephone hacking
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our Cyber Liability cover.