At CLEAR we understand that both the construction and engineering industries are broad and that no two businesses in either industry are the same, which is why we take the time to understand the nature of your work and the specific risks involved. With involvement in the insurance programmes for some of the UK's most prestigious developments, including The Shard, Earls Court and Battersea Power Station you can be sure we know how to dot the i's and cross the t's!
With our vast amount of experience CLEAR holds the status of one of the longest serving brokers, advisors and suppliers to leading UK construction and engineering companies. Whether your business is pre-construction services, demolition, civil engineering, enabling works, formwork, residential property construction, remediation and environmental work, or in the fitting and finishing trades, CLEAR provides innovative ways for devising the right insurance programme for your business. Completed by our proactive claims management approach, we don't think you'll find a better insurance partner to protect your business.
Cover features and benefits
- Tailor-made schemes designed to provide the best possible protection for your business
- Construction cover for contractors and builders
- Contractor's All Risks insurance
- Public and Employer's Liability insurance
- Professional Indemenity insurance
- 6.5.1 Non-Negligent cover
- Plant insurance
- Motor Fleet insurance
- Proactive claims management service
- Help managing your sub-contractors and review of their insurances
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our Construction cover.