Did you know your block management business could partner with CLEAR and become an 'Appointed Representative'?
If your business handles insurance on behalf of its clients, consider the following questions:
- Do you earn income from handling general insurance?
- Do you need permission to operate under Financial Conduct Authority requirements?
- Are you confident your business is compliant?
- Do you feel daunted by the requirements and responsibilities of direct FCA authorisation?
- If you don’t earn income from insurance, would you like to?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes' you should talk to us, we may be able to help you benefit.
How you could benefit
We can help you to ensure your business is compliant and give your clients expert insurance advice. As one of our Appointed Representatives you would benefit from our knowledge and relationships with our specialist Property Team, supported by a practical and cost-effective approach to compliance.
For our guide to becoming an appointed representative please refer to our 'Related information' secton, below.
|Becoming an Appointed Representative|