Whatever the size of your practice, CLEAR can arrange Professional Indemnity insurance together with a wide range of options just for accountancy firms.
We provide cover that complies with the main regulatory bodies for accountants, as well as those who are either unqualified or members of an alternative regulatory body. As a regulated profession, we appreciate that the provision of Professional Indemnity cover is governed by compliance with Institute conditions, but our knowledge and experience of the accounting industry means we also recognise that this should be regarded as the minimum requirement for any firm.
Our experts can provide your practice with a tailored insurance package to help protect you or your firm in an event where you could be held liable.
Cover features and benefits
In addition to the key Professional Indemnity cover, we can also provide:
- Public Liability insurance
- Employers Liability insurance
- Business Interruption insurance - covering the costs if you were to stop trading for a period of time as a result of an insured loss
- Office insurance - cover for contents such as computers against theft, fire, floods, accidental & malicious damage
- Directors & Officers insurance - protecting you, as a director or officer, for claims from third parties in connection with your duties
- Cyber & Crime insurance
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our insurance for accountants:
What our customers have to say
"We have worked closely with Clear over a number of years across many areas of our business. We consistently receive first class advice and a great service and continue to arrange our Professional Indemnity and Office insurances with them every year. We would not hesitate to recommend Clear to other businesses looking for insurance expertise and guidance."
|PI Claims Notification Guide|