From Michelin-starred institutions to your new restaurant venture going through fit-out, CLEAR have the expertise to tailor a solution to protect your fine dining business with the right insurance cover.
Whether you’re a seasoned restaurateur or entrepreneurial chef, your insurance obligations begin with the fitting-out of any new restaurant before evolving and continuing on throughout day-to-day operation, so it’s important you work with an insurance broker with expertise in the Fine Dining industry. CLEAR has been arranging Fine Dining insurances since 2003 and is able to provide you with the right cover, at the right price, at every stage in your restaurant’s development.
Cover features and benefits
- Insurance policies to cover the fitting-out of start-up restaurants
- Buildings, Contents and Stock insurance
- Public and Employer’s Liability insurance with standard and higher limits available (if, for example, you have a high value accumulation risk)
- Loss of License cover
- Food Contamination cover
- Business Interruption cover
- Money with Personal Accident & Assault benefits cover
- Directors and Officers insurance
- Personal Accident insurance
- Staff Dishonesty insurance
- Reputational Damage cover
- Cyber Risks insurance
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our fine dining insurance policies.