Resulting from our years' of experience working closely with contract catering companies, from start-ups right through to established businesses with multi-million pound turnovers, CLEAR can meet your insurance requirements at any stage of your business's development.
Our knowledge of your industry allows us to take into account the diverse business activities catering businesses can have, working at garden parties, events, exhibitions, concerts and festivals, and this means CLEAR will tailor an insurance package for you that has all of the right covers at a competitive price.
Cover features and benefits
- Bespoke catering packages to include diverse business activities (including garden parties, events, exhibitions, concerts, festivals)
- Buildings, Contents, Business Interruption and Stock insurances
- Public and Employer’s Liability insurance with standard and higher limits available (if, for example, you have a high value accumulation risk)
- Employment Disputes insurance (including TUPE transfer)
- Loss of License and Food Contamination insurances
- Money (high cash limits) with Personal Accident & Assault benefits cover
- Personal Accident and Staff Dishonesty insurances
- Optional additional insurances such as; Reputational Damage, Directors & Officers, Cyber Risks and Financial Crime
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our catering cover.
What our clients have to say
“We’ve been a client of CLEAR for more than 8 years now and during this time, they have proven themselves to be an invaluable provider of excellent insurance advice not only when policies are due for renewal but throughout the year too, always responsive when queries arise. CLEAR are true professionals in every sense. I would recommend them most highly”
Bartlett and Mitchell