From Scout and Girl Guide huts to minibuses, canoes and camping equipment, CLEAR can protect your group so you can enjoy the fun side of Scouting and Girlguiding.
With schemes having run since 1947 and over 30 years’ experience working with Scout and Guide groups, CLEAR can provide cover to the smallest of groups through to your campsites or activity centres. As an independent broker, working with the whole market, we offer you insurances with low excesses, less restrictive terms and worldwide ‘all risks’ cover.
Cover features and benefits
- Cover for all types of Scout and Guide hut construction, including portable cabins and steel containers
- Loyalty discounts ranging from 5% to 15% on policy renewals
- Low excesses of typically £50, which compare favourably with most policies on the market that can have excesses of £150 (terms and conditions apply)
- Independent guidance with cover sourced from the whole market for the very best rates and terms
- A wide range of covers available when compared to many of our competitors, with no restriction in the number of days a campsite can be left
- Camping equipment covered worldwide with ‘all risks’, including whilst left in a trailer overnight or in transit
- Payment by Interest Free Direct Debit, saving an average of 6-8% over many insurers
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our Scout and Girl Guide group insurance policies.
What our customers have to say
“I would like to state that having used Clear Insurance for a number of years both as Clear Insurance Management and previously as Steveni Kessler, I have always found the specialist Scouting policies you provide for our Minibus and for our Scout Halls to be fully in line with our requirements and very competitive.
I would also like to add that the individual service I have received in terms of responses to queries etc. has been first class.”
Epping Forest South District Scout Council