CLEAR aims to make insuring your charity as easy as possible and our ethos is to provide our insurance services in a simple and effective manner with openness and in plain English. Our loyal and dedicated staff have worked with charities for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience working with a wide range of charity types, including those with a specialism in care.
We understand the nature of a charity and work closely with key insurers, including those with unique products or specialising in care. Our appreciation as a specialist broker for the key language surrounding charities ensures we can discuss your specific and sometimes individual requirements with the insurers, and guide your charity in selecting the right protection.
Cover features and benefits
- Cover for not-for-profit organisations, charity offices and shops
- Cover for fetes and charity fundraising events
- Community care insurance
- Insurance for charity Trustees
- Cover for Volunteers
- Social welfare insurance
- Cover for Community Groups
- Risk management guidance to help improve your risks and lower insurance premiums
- Access to our dedicated and experienced in-house claims team
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our insurance products for charities.
What our customers have to say
"We have been using Clear for a number of years because they understand our needs, consistently obtain insurance at competitive prices, and respond to our queries in a timely and efficient way"
|Guide to Charity Insurance|