CLEAR can provide insurance for manufacturing companies of any size, from niche SMEs to shipyards and major PLCs with turnovers in to the hundreds of millions.
Our extensive experience in working to protect manufacturers gives us access to key insurers and a range of products that other brokers simply might not have access to. CLEAR's informed approach to providing your cover is based on managing all of your risks. We'll help you manage your risks to ensure that you are proactively protecting your business whilst minimising the overheads related to insurance premiums. Most importantly we can steer you through any claims that arise, helping to ensure they are paid, allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
Cover features and benefits
CLEAR have a full range of covers available with industry-specific guidance and advice from our experienced advisors. We can provide your business with:
- Pre-quote surveys, silent reviews and confidential insurance audits
- A fast and effective claims handling process to help you maintain your customer relationships
- Risk Management services and advice
- Commercial insurance packages, including Public and Employers Liability, Business Interruption and Stock at third-party premises
- Motor Fleet insurance
- Goods in Transit and Marine insurance
- Employment Practices Liability insurance
- Machinery Breakdown insurance
- Business Travel insurance
- Credit insurance
- Fixed, long-term pricing, low claims rebates and Risk Improvement funds are available
- Optional, additional insurances, such as Directors & Officers and Cyber & Crime
What you need to know
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our manufacturing insurance.
What our customers have to say
"We have experienced a consistently prompt and professional service from our insurance broker and it has greatly helped to have been advised by the same individual for over 20 years. Our advisor has gained a considerable knowledge of our business and we have been expertly guided through the various unpredictable cycles and appetites of the insurance market. Crucially we have always felt secure with the advice we have been given and that our business risks are well protected."